How to use WebcamMax
WebcamMax is a tool adding videos, screen, pictures, flash and effects to virtual or real Webcam and broadcast on all messengers.
Things you can do with WebcamMax:
- Transform: apply Distorting Mirror, Fire, Mosaic, Line, Color, Snow or Water to your video show
- Mask: wear all kinds of glasses and hats, or change your hair style, or even pretend to be a famous people
- Background: Change your background to the place you like
- Frame: add some Frame to make your video cooler
- Emotion: use smileys you like to express your feelings better
- Text: type what you want to say on the video box directly
- Customize effects properties: change the effect's color, position, size, speed and etc.
- Virtual Webcam
- Play Videos
- 'Desktop Capture
- Doodling on Video
How to find your Webcam
- Click on the Sources tab.
- Click on Webcam under Main Source
- Click on the dropdown list to find your model of Webcam
How to do the slide show of my pictures?
- Go to Sources -> Main Source -> Picture.
- Add File(s) or Folder you want to show. And you could also Remove Selected or Remove All to edit the picture list of the slide show.
- Set the Time Period (seconds) for Each Picture.
- Start the show.
How to set PiP (Picture in Picture)
- Go to Sources -> PinP Source
- You could select Webcam, Screen, Movie, Picture or Color to be the PinP Source. And also you could clear it directly.
- Set the PinP Position.
- More advanced position options.
How to paint on the video box directly
It's really easy and fun! You could use Pencil, Eraser and Color Bucket. You could also select the Line Size, Color, Redo and Undo. Don't forget to save your painting when you finish it.
These are only a few tips on how to use WebcamMax, for more hints check out their full help section here.