Creating an account on Justin.tv is easy, just fill out a few fields.
- Username: Must be a unique name between 4 and 25 characters long.
- Password: When creating a password, make sure you select a password that is easy enough for you to remember but hard for others to figure out. The best passwords are at least 6 characters long and has numbers, letters and special characters.
- Date of Birth: Honesty is the best policy! Just select the Month, Day and Year from the drop down menu.
- Email: Put in an email address that you know that you're going to be able to get messages to. If you don't give us a valid email address you might miss important communications from Justin.tv regarding your account.
Check out these additional topics.
My Name was Rejected During Signup
- Your username might already be taken, try selecting another name.
- Your name contains characters which aren't accepted username must contain only letters, numbers, and underscores.
- Your username is to short or too long, usernames must be between 4 and 25 characters long.
I didn't receive a verification Email
Please follow the following steps to resolve this issue.
- Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter.
- Make sure that you're checking the exact email address that you provided during registration
If the above doesn't solve your issue, check your Settings > Account tab to ensure you have provided a valid email address. Remember, if you do not give us a valid email address you will not be able to receive potentially important communications from Justin.tv.
I received a verification Email, but I am already registered
If you received an email verification in error, it is likely that some one else mistakenly attempted to register their account with your email address. Simply ignore the email and do not click the link, and no action will be taken.
I want to change my username
Unfortunately we do not allow for usernames to be changed once you have created your account.
What is the minimum age required to create an account on Justin.tv?
In order to be eligible for an account, users must be at least thirteen (13) years old.
How do I close my account?
We'd really like to keep you as a user on Justin.tv, but we understand if you wish to close your account you can do so here.
How do I restore a closed account?
Once an account has been closed it can not be re-opened. You'll have to create a new account with a different username.